1. Why is the Attack button greyed out?
It can be due to the MCU cool-down, or that your forces have been eradicated by your enemy. Hover your cursor over the greyed out button, the exact reason will display.
2. What can I do when I don’t have enough MCU?
MCU replenishes one per hour. Every day, at 08:30, 12:30 and 19:00, 5 free MCUs (B, A, C, F, M) will be added to your MCU.
3. How to receive battle rewards?
When a Power has been 100% completed, there will be a pop-up for you to receive related rewards.
4. Are there only two results Victory and Defeat for my battles?
There is also a Draw when the battle between two parties has lasted 20 rounds.
5. Protection failed?
Once a player under protection initiates an attack on others, he will forfeit the protection.
6. Does a Legionary War cost MCU?
No, it doesn’t.
7. Why does Donjerd Legion win when we have killed them all?
When a player achieves 3 Winning Streaks, he will be out of the battle. When your team have killed Donjerd Legion and nobody but your team’s 3-winning-streakers survives, the defender wins!
8. Why can’t I attack others?
Possible reasons include:
A. The season is winter.
B. No MCU available.
C. The one you try to attack is under protection.
D. The one you try to attack is in a Legionary Battle.
9. Why can’t I defeat an enemy whose level is lower than mine?
Possible reasons include:
A. Your equipments are not as good as theirs. You should enhance your equipments.
B. Your techs are not as good as theirs. Go to War Academy to upgrade.
C. Your Formation is vulnerable. You should adjust your Formation.
10. I found my Soldiers unreplenished when my level is lower than 15. Why?
When your level is no higher than 15, your Soldiers replenish automatically after every battle. Don't worry, even if you see the Soldiers is not full, it’ll be replenished instantly when you battle.
11. How often do I meet an Elite Force?
There are limited Elite Forces for you to attack. When all of the Elite Forces in your area are defeated, you have to wait for them to be refreshed: 00:00, 08:30, 12:30, 19:00, 21:00.
12. Why won’t I receive as much Honor as before when I battle with NPC?
The higher your level is, the less Honor you receive from NPC battles.
13. What’s the rewards for Regional Wars?
RP. It depends on your TC level and the battle results. Winners’ rewards double losers’ rewards.
14. Can I switch my nation?
No, your nation is unchangeable.
15. How to occupy other players’ areas?
You can increase the nation-owned percentage of an area by regional wars, investments and attacking players in the area. When your nation owns a bigger portion of the area than the other two nations, the area will be regarded to be occupied by your nation.
16. Why am I not allowed to occupy the York State Farm?
York State Farm and other upcoming Farms are available for a member to attack two days after he joins a Legion. And only Legion President can initiate the attack on the Farm.